AWater transfer printing is also called Cubic printing. It’s a technology that can make 2D graphics cover the interface of the 3D product by water cladding. It is suitable for various materials.
QHow to store WTP Film？
- Avoid direct sunlight to the film
- After use, please package the film well, moisture-proof and heat-insulating, also avoid touching the film by hands directly.
QIf I want to do WTP process, what equipment do I need？
- WTP film
- Interface paint, primer paint and top coat
- Abrasive paper
- Spray gun and air pump
- Clips and fixtures
- Transfer tank
- Eco-friendly circulating drainages system
QAre all materials suitable to do water transfer printing？
AABS material can be used for the water transfer printing process directly. For other materials, such as iron, glass and other plastic materials, they need to be applied some paint to make the pattern attach the workpiece well.
QWhat’s the function of activator？
- Make the ink expand and soft so that it can stretch synchronously with the film.
- It contains solvents that won’t be dry during water transfer printing and can also maintain the integrity of the graphics.
- Enhance the adhesion between the pattern and the work piece.
QWhat will happen if the activator is sprayed insufficiently or excessively on the film？
- Insufficiency: Ink on the film won’t be completely softened which will make pinholes.
- Excessive: Ink on the film will be dissolved and flow which will make pattern distortion.